- Spiritual Exploration
Exploring the Depths of Suicidal Ideation through Images: Living to Tell Your Story
This group if for those who experience suicidal thoughts and want to change how you relate to suicidal thoughts. Designed by Heidi Lindeman to explore the messages under suicidal thoughts and create self-care. I believe suicidal ideation and urges are there to tell us something important in our lives. As a group we come together being supported by others with similar experiences. This is a co-led group. Pre-registration is required. There is a waitlist gathering members and the group will begin once 6 people are enrolled.. Call now to register for the group.
- NOTE: No one likes spending money for a service they are not certain about. The first session is at no cost to you if at the end of the session either party does not find the fit to be good. If at the end of the first session we agree to work together the full fee is paid and the therapy relationship begins.
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)– Parts Work
- Jungian depth psychotherapy
- Person Centered
- $115 – 50 min individual psychotherapy
- $5 discount for check or cash payment
- No charge for 1st session if not a good fit.
- $60 – group psychotherapy